Friday, December 12, 2008

Two Words

unlimited. sangria. all i want is my bed. had our office holiday party last night at The City Tavern, a place down the street from our office here in Elizabeth. great food served family style, garlic shrimp, calamari and baked clams to start, huge bowls of garlic oil linguini and penne vodka as a second course, chicken marsala, hanger steak with sauteed onions, Bacalao (spanish cod) and salad as the main dishes. so much food! the men in my office particularly like this restaurant because, in true elizabeth fashion, the waitresses (all Spanish and well, lets just say "well endowed") all wear the skimpiest clothing i have EVER seen. last night was no exception and their Santa's helper's outfits really added to the ambiance, let me tell you. maybe i'm just grumpy. i really want my bed. have a super weekend all!

1 comment:

lauren said...

forgot to ask how the party was...the spread of food sounds amazing. I want some pictures! ;)